Florida is a fisherman’s paradise! From Miami to the Florida Keys, you will see that a number of the finest sea and freshwater fishing spots on this planet. If you wish to be a part of anglers within the space, it’s worthwhile to acquire a Florida fishing license. Observe the process under, step-by-step.
Receive a fishing license
Decide for those who want a license. The next folks needn’t buy a license:
1. Kids below 16.
2. Florida residents aged 65 or older.
3. Florida residents who’re within the navy, stationed exterior of Florida and residential on depart for 30 days or much less.
4. Those that fish in a man-made pond positioned on non-public property.
5. Those that fish with sugarcane poles of their county of residence.
6. Florida residents saltwater fishing from land or a construction connected to the land.
7. Florida residents saltwater fishing from a ship with a fishing trawler license.
- Strive fishing on free fishing weekends. In case you are not sure which fishing is for you, the primary weekend of April is a free fishing weekend. No license is required for freshwater fishing in Florida that weekend.
2. Decide the kind of license you want. You should buy any of the next license sorts:
1. 12-month freshwater resident or saltwater fishing license.
2. Non-resident 7 days contemporary or saltwater fishing license.
3. Nonresident with 12 months contemporary or saltwater fishing license.
4. Resident 12 months contemporary and saltwater fishing license.
Purchase the license. You should buy the license online if you’re prepared to pay further. Alternatively, you should purchase the license by calling 1-888-FISH-FLORIDA and paying an extra payment. Licenses will be bought and not using a surcharge from the county tax collector’s workplace or for a small payment at many fishing outlets.
What you want
*Proof of residence (for resident licenses).
*Main bank cards (for online or phone purchases).